Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

LMAO!!!

My parents just brought a new cadillac escalade. my mom loves it b/c she loves suv's and being higher and taller. however the one thing they did not consider is will it fit in the garage.....

LMAO!!!

I told her that rappers drive escalades but she just loves it! she's going to put a low jack on it just in case it gets stolen.

they believe it will barely fit in the garage lengthwise

they believe it will just fit in the garage heightwise (barely!)

however opening and closing the doors may be an issue..... they can probably get one side to open but if someone wants to sit on the passenger side well sorry you must climb!

they are in the process of rearranging the garage and deciding what to do (toss some crap???) and hopefully my mom can put her pretty black escalade in the garage.

this still just cracks me up!

wahoo for civics!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...