Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Another Gift for Mom!

Ahh. Another gift for mom done. Yes I'm late blogging. I had this old square sequined fabric leftover that I swore I never would sew again. I'm trying to destash my crafts and use what I have. I previously blogged about making a heart wreath and mom liked them alot. So I decided to make her some... Like 3. I played with colors and positioning of the smaller wreath and I like what turned out! Hot glue, heart styrofoam wreaths, and a few slightly burned fingers. :) I can't wait to see when she hangs them up! :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...