Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Mom's table runner is finished! :)




Ahh yes I have been a bit of a slacker when it comes to bloggin but i'm playing catch up tonight since I got to take a nap today. Here is the Thanksgiving table runner I cross-stitched for my mom! Had I not had costumes to sew I would have finished it closer to her birthday (February 2nd) and not May (I did get it to her for mother's day!). I completely cheated and used stitch witchery and grossgrain ribbon for the outline of the table runner. The runner actually puckers a bit but that's how the fabric was when I got it. I made do with what i had. But it turned out great! I'm so excited! :) She now has 2 thanksgiving table runner (the other one was a turkey i made 2 years ago). and now napkins to match. I serged a few napkins after I finished the table runner. You can kind of see them on top! I love when projects are complete!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...