Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More baby bibs done!

Finally finished the last bit of bibs for my cousin Judy's upcoming baby shower. She is going to have baby boy #2 (Travis) so I thought I would make something from the heart. Not to mention I got good at sewing the bibs for Randy and Lori.

I tried a sports theme for a few. Not exactly excited about the design but all in all they turned out good. Simple. Nothing fancy.


Then I made matching ones for the brothers with more of the blue/white checkered fabric. I actually love the way these look.


Of course we went for the velcro option for the bibs.

All in all, not bad with how they turned out. :) Simple and ready to get food on them!

Fabric Points added: 10 for the bibs and + 5 for the burp cloths!==== + 15 wahoo! will update the number soon! Yeah baby!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...