Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Butterfly Wreaths

Catching up on more of my crafts! I am still trying to use up my craft stock here when I decided it was time to make my butterfly wreaths! I got these feather butterflies at Michael's on clearance I think right after Christmas time. I thought they were so pretty and I could turn them into something. I love sparkly stuff!

I got these grapevine wreaths at the $1 for a buck a pop. And I busted out my hot glue gun and we were in business. The only thing I had to do was remove the clip in the back of the butterflies b/c they would not sit right on the wreaths. Luckily the centers were styrofoam, they came out really easy.

Added 1 butterfly...

Added 2 butterflies...

Added 3 butterflies...

Repeat on the other wreath...


End product: 10 mins of hot glueing and not burning myself resulting in 2 wreaths! Love!

They are now sitting on my shelf in my craft room. No pictures yet since it is still a work in progress!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...