Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Girl Baby Bibs

Here is the last of the gifts I made for Liz's baby shower. I was a busy bee. More baby bibs coming right up. I decided to contain myself with being super flashy and blingy. I wanted to go more with a baby girl feel. Here is what I made.

Watermelon bib- made with some watermelon color fabric, added "seeds" using a decorative stitch on my new sewing machine and edge with dark green bias tape.


Purple and yellow vintage flower bibs- I just thought the color combos and style had this retro sort of feel and went with it. Although, I am not a fan of bibs that tie with ribbon, the pattern did not allow for anything else. Unless you wanted a bib for a foot or hand. ;) I swear it is a dark purple and not blue. I could not figure out how to adjust the settings on my camera to get it to work.


And finally flowered bib with a monogram. I used the same fabric from the previous set of outfits I made. I used fabric paint pens but I was not a fan on how they came out. But hey it is about to get baby food on it so it won't last long.


I had another bib but completely messed up Lylah and could not save the bib. :( And I even wrote it out to make sure I did not mispell it but wound up mispelling it anyways! :( FAIL!

So yes, I made Liz a ton of gifts! I had to contain myself b/c I wanted to do more but just couldn't. Not enough time! :)

Can't wait to meet you Lylah when you arrive! :) And that is the end of my baby shower posts for a while! Back to sewing and refashioning for me!

XOXOXO,
Lauren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww how adorable! bibs are perfect because you use so many of them! Thank you so much for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings! www.ladybug-blessings.com

Promosyon said...

Well, I truly saying that it is super cute work and those polka circles and the pink shades is gorgeous, I never make this on this shading way. I created same with rainbow colour.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...