Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Iron Craft #29- Buttons

This week's Iron Craft Challenge is buttons. Make something with buttons. Actually it was perfect b/c I had just purchased this blue skirt from goodwill for $1 and I wanted to make it more nautical by adding some buttons. Poof, someone must have heard my plans/thoughts b/c then this challenge appeared. Now where is my million dollars????.....



Again found this skirt at goodwill for $1. And I wanted to make it nautical by adding some buttons down the front.

I picked up 2 packs of white buttons (I liked no other buttons, no light brown or gold appealed to me at the store).


Simply I laid them out and figured out what I wanted to do with it. They were impossible to pin down to I added 1 at a time.... on side at a time.

The final product..


Here it is on.


Pretty simple to do. Sorry I was going to take a cuter picture but was running out of time and I wasn't feeling like getting all dolled up. But I can't wait to wear it out!

XOXOXO,
Lauren

1 comment:

kat said...

Pair that with a little striped tee & you are spot on style!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...