Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shisha mirror Wreath

Yay for more weekend craft time! For some reason, I was in the mood to make wreaths the other weekend. I don't know why. I found some leftover shisha mirrors from a bellydance costume I attempted to make many, many years ago. But they were not cut right and not high quality. I never opted to add them to anything else b/c I did not like the way they looked. But they sat in my craft box.

I stumbled upon them almost at the same time I stumbled on this pink heart wreath I made with leftover sequin fabric. Aha! Add mirrors to heart wreath for a girly-girl wreath. Out came the glue and out came a sparkly wreath. :)


Here's to a 5 minute wreath that I did NOT burn my fingers with hot glue!

xoxoxoxo,
LaLaLauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really fun for a little girls room! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...