Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vintage Baby Outfit

Next, I tried my hand at a vintage McCall's baby pattern that was given to me by my worker. It looked relatively easy.


I will say patterns have come a long way from the '70s-'80s. I had no idea where to put the back part of the top. Everything else was marked except for that item. I just kind of guessed. No idea if it will work or not. LOL! Also what was funny is the pattern came in 1 size- you had to purchase the medium or large versions (but same instructions) which I found interesting.

End product.

Hope Liz likes it! :)

xoxoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love old vintage outfits like this. Adorable. Great job!

Stopping by from Hope Studios.

Just Jaime said...

Cute! Love vintage patterns. The drawings are so fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...