Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rose Dress

This dress is super easy to make. I had this fabric in my stash that I didn't know what to do with. I decided to do the dress done found on iCandy handmade from Chie you can find the information here

It isn't a hard sewing project. Just some math. Here are some pictures while I made it.

I busted out the serger to finish this dress. But I only had 2 black spools but I had an Olive green spool that I opted to use. And the color matched the green in the fabric.


This is why you practice serging first! My machine ate my fabric!





My dress paired with a belt to take it in (I opted for plain black, a patterned belt would just be too much and just get lost in the dress).


Love this dress, comfy, airy, since it is still HOT here!

XOXOXOXO,
Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The belt adds just the right touch. Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...