Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yo-yo flower bib

Another bib I made for Alicia and Dave's Baby shower was this flower bib from Simplicity 2273.


I chose a pink/orange flower material I had with a baby pink for the middle of the flower. Again I followed the pattern, made the yo-yo with the pink- a very large yo-yo. Here's a funny I have the clover yo-yo makers where you pop the material in and sew. You follow the holes, it is easy peasy. This one I had to figure out how to make the yo-yo the good-old fashion way. I had no idea! LOL


This time with the leaf I made I tried to draw the lines with some stitching to make it look like a leaf! I like how everything turned out... super cute girly bib. :)

XOXOXOXO,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...