Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bead Candle holder- IC40

Ok Iron craft this week I was so un-inspired. But I was not inspired period with most crafts and sewing b/c I had a pretty busy week in the lab. I had zero jars or bottles in my apt. Like I could not even stretch the truth and apply it to something. It was not until last night when my boyfriend cooked dinner and got a jar of pasta sauce I used this as my craft project!

***Warning this craft isn't much but at least I completed this challenge****

first I started with a clean jar.


then I had some old headbands that no longer had the stretch I needed but I wanted to save the beads.



So I cut the beads up and put them in the jar.



I shook the jar and added a candle.



now I have a jar that will hold my beads for later and hold a candle. Nothing elaborate, nothing fancy.

Let's hope next iron craft works out better! :)

Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...