Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Lion Latch Hook

Yup I am trying to squeeze finishing some projects before the new year. Plus I was in a car for 10 hours driving home, and then I was at home (my parents house) so I had some extra time! I finished my lion latch hook!


Here is how my mom finished it in the back. She basically folded it over and did a blind hem stitch to anchor it down.

Here it is in my closet I spent my vacation cleaning up and discarding old things!

Goodbye old barbie rug!

Yup another project off the list!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

The Quilt Ladies said...

Good job and it's great !

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks complicated! Congrats on finishing it! Thanks for linking at Shine on Fridays!@ One Artsy Mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...