Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My new dress form!

So I was a good girl this year because Santa brought me a dressform for Christmas!

It killed me, I mean killed me to not open it up in South Florida and play with it! I had to sit and wait to come home to Mobile to open it! Gah!

I was so excited to open it up when we made it back to Mobile. There wasn't a lot of parts and pieces so that was nice. It took me some time fiddling with it to get my measurements right. I am not completely sure everything is correct but it is real close.


I did make a duct tape dress for but that got ruined with the Old Spice Captain Costume. I had a ton of fun making it with my parents.

We actually duct-taped my dad's mouth shut. It just seemed approrpiate. LOL.

But I am so excited about having a dress form. I have just started using it and it is great for when I was to try something out and then I can sit and see how it looks and decided if it is a YAY or NAY!

Here's to using my dressform more in 2012! :)

xoxoxox,
Lauren

2 comments:

Laura said...

Lucky

Agy said...

Ooh, I made a duct tape body form too but it lost its form and eventually went sticky with the duct tape melting in hot weather!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...