Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shabby Apple Sale!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

So I love, love, love Shabby Apple! If you have not been introduced to Shabby Apple, let me introduce them! They are a store that has dresses and clothing that just speaks to my soul! With a bunch of vintage flair, they also throw in a bit of Academia or Parisian feel. Now they have launched their new collection Mad Hatter! And to kick off their new collection they are ofering 15% off your purchase!

To go and check out the collection and take part of the sale click on either photo from my blog and you will go straight to shabby apple! Get your Mad Hatter clothing today! :)

Dresses from Shabby Apple

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...