Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 26: Butternut Squash

In my attempt to each more food with out gluten. I tried out butternut squash. :) Here is what I did!

Today all I did was simply roast it with butter and brown sugar! Here is the tutorial!




Again I just simply cooked in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. I made sure that they were cooked before I pulled them out. I scooped it all out into a bowl and WOW they tasted like sweet potatoes!   Really good! This would be great during the fall weather and winter time.


xoxoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...