Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 36: An easy zipper fix

Wahoo, still ticking with this whole 60 days to DC blogging torture  adventure.

Today is just an easy fix. Nothing fancy and Nothing got cut!

I picked up this cute dress at Goodwill for another $0.99. I was surprised to see it hadnt been taken yet on Sunday. Then I realized why...

The zipper had been completely busted out on the one side. Not everyone who shops at Goodwill is a Refashionista like myself.

All I had to do was attach my invisible zipper foot and reattach the problem side.

Done. And dress is ready to wear. I love easy refashions...

For more of my 60 days to dc blogging see here.  24 more days left!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...