Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 39: Adding interest to my shirts-easy iron-ons

If you don't know me, I have an obsession with Peacocks. Like unnatural obsession. Whenever I am in a craft store I always look to see what they have related to peacocks. I found this on clearance at Hobby Lobby. I was giddy!


I knew what I wanted to put it on... my Baklava Bellydance shirt. It was so boring, it needed some flair. I decided to put it on my back since, er, um, since there is less stretch on my back then my front. ;)

All I did was simply iron it on. Let it cool and peel it off. OMG I love it!

Now my shirt isn't as boring. Yay! Sorry people I have not been able to find this online yet so I can't provide a link.

Now I also added some flair to my red one too!



For a close up on the back b/c my camera started to act weird, I drew line with fabric paint like they were flying.

For more of my 60 days to DC posts click here!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...