Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 46: gluten free pretzel reviews!

I miss pretzels. I found these at Winn-Dixie and let me tell you how excited I was. I have tried all of these. They are absolutely wonderful! Actually I have brought them to several parties and everyone usually says they are BETTER than regular pretzels!

These are all products from the same company, Glutino. They are delicious!
So there are pretzel sticks.


Then they offer regular pretzels.

Then the BEST ones! Chocolate covered pretzels. OMG I brought these to an event and between all of us girls... this bag was gone in a hour, tops.

Love love love these pretzels. Everyone loves them too once you try them. I highly recommend.

46 days down and 14 days left to go! For more of my 60 days of blogging click here.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...