Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 48: Are you ready for some football?

College football is here! Time for some fun times grilling and tailgaiting with friends. And time for some Alabama football! Roll tide! I found these pants one day at Goodwill, they fit well but I thought were too casual for work pants with the lace up front. They reminded me of football pants and that is where I got my idea.


The safety pin was my mark on where to cut. I simply cut off some of the legs.


Since the pants were semi-fitted but stretch I folded over 2 times and tacked each leg on the side so I would not rip the hem. I actually sewed them while the pants were on (and hence no picture). Then I tied the strings in knots. Done!

Now I am ready for some football!



Now my camera was misbehaving with focusing. You have/will be noticed that a few of my pictures are out of focus. No idea why. I am slightly uncomfortable of wearing them out since they are kind of tight. But maybe on a lazy Sunday in the comfort of my own home, they will work. I also they would make a great last-minute Halloween costume should I want to be a football player. Luckily I can easily remove the tacks and make them longer. Yeah!

For more of my 60 days of blogging posts, click here.

Halfway done!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...