Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen we interupt these 60 days of blogging....


Well some of you may realize that I have not talked much about the move in much of my posts. Actually there has been zero posting about it. No the question is why?

Well I can't get into details but things have been slow to come with the paperwork aspect. Things are now in motion but it just took some time. I am still moving but just not at the end of September. It looks like an end of October move. I am happy because I get to enjoy more time with my friends and I have more time to toss things before I pack. I am really trying to move less items.

So now what to do about the 60 days because well I have not made it to DC yet.... I think I have totally lost my marbles but I am going to go for 90! So the posts will keep a coming! Stay tuned! :)
Yes I am crazy but hey... why not?! I have gone this far what is a few more days.... right?? Must finish projects! And find my camera cord.

Wish me luck! :)

Xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...