Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 68: Wooden earring redo

I had these earrings in my bead stash that I kept because I thought I could do something with this blank template.

First I decided to spray paint them black. I am not a  fan of wood color.

This took several coats. Wasn't too bad. I already had the spray paint.

Next I added some sparkle with black glitter pant.


Back to the rhinestone stash! I opted for jonquil again.

Start adding!





Done! 

They have a nice subtle sparkle while on. Yay! For more of my 90 days of blogging to DC click here.

xoxox,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...