Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 73: Yellow sweater turtleneck quick refashion


I loved this pale yellow turtleneck. But it is just a tad too big (not to mention it has a turtleneck!!).

First thing I did was slice the next and plop it on my dressform. :) Next pin and fit to the dressform. Well err Let's see I lost the pictures. What? So basically I took it in. Sewed. Then serged the excess out. :) really nothing out of the ordinary.

Here is the end! A close up of the neckline

Really the sweater fits me better and not choking me.


17 more days and counting. And I will be moving. I am nervous, there is still so much to do in life. I will make it. For more of my 90 days of blogging see here. Oh yeah and I put some brown in my hair before I move so my hair won't look so bad growing out with all the blonde. No worries as soon as I find a person there will be more blonde in my hair. I promise. But the change is fun. I just always love being blonde.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

Lovely Light said...

Well done, it looks like it should have all along

Turtleneck Sweater said...

But it is just a tad too big (not to mention it has a turtleneck!!). First thing I ... aturtlenecksweater.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...