Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gems part 2

Yesterday was part 1, today is part 2- a more sparkle version of the ones from yesterday. I am using these big crystal beads that were charms from old necklaces. I have used some for bellydance costumes but as I am not really dancing anymore, I thought I would use them for ornaments instead.



I repeated just like yesterday. I cut a piece of wire, fold in half, and wrap in between. Done!

Here they are in the end on my tree.

These so make my tree sparkle at night, they are lovely! 3 more days to Christmas! Yay!

xoxox,
Lauren

1 comment:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Very cute! My daughter would love these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...