Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sequin heart ornaments

I have these sequin heart patches but never found use for them. Until now! Ornaments! First I need to back them with pink felt.

Iron

Cut away.


Now hot glue and ribbon time!



Here it is on my tree! Yay! And yay for easy christmas ornaments!


Just a few more days to Christmas yay!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

1 comment:

Janice Kay Schaub said...

great idea, I know I have a few odd things like that around and I can stuff them too, they would make great ornaments or package toppers
Janice.....will be following

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...