Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 10 posts of 2012!

I thought this would be fun for recapping this year of blogging. It has been a crazy year but I did have a bunch of great posts! Here is the top 10 posts of mine counting down from 10 to 1. Enjoy!

10. Owl embroidered Burberry Sweater Knockoff
I hand embroidered this sweatshirt with my owl and I love it!


9. Men's button down shirt to skirt.
I think this skirt came out sooo nice you forget it was just a men's button down shirt!


8. Cream dress refashion
This dress started out as just a dress I thought would work as is. But it was too long. In hindsight, I wish I would have just not added the paisley ribbon but kept the detail on the neckline. I also wished I would have dyed it a fun color. Oh well. But this was a simple refashion :)


7. Purple Bow Dress Refashion
This dress was actually featured on Craft Gossip! No more muu-muu dress here. I love the bow and I get a ton of compliments when I wear this dress!


6. Anthropologie Dress Knockoff- Curtain Refashion
This is fun dress I made out of a curtain. :)


5. Striped Bellydance Pants
OMG cutting this fabric made me so agitated especially cutting 5 of them. The pattern is so easy to sew, but cutting was horrible. I LOVE this pants!


4. Mom Dress No More! Blue dress refashion.
This mom muu-muu was dyed a darker blue and cut shorter. I still wear this dress everywhere. It is such an easy dress to pop on and go anywhere. If you change the necklace you can change the whole personality of the dress. It is so great!


3. Breakfast at Tiffany's Refashion
I love this dress. I wished I reinforced the neckline when I was beading b/c it weighed the dress down. Unfortunately the dress got a weird stain and I gave it away. I totally want to bead another dress like this again. Just got to find the right dress!!


2. Cream Appliqued Skirt Refashion
I was so proud of this refashion. I made the bottom curved to get rid of those points. The the part I am most proud of was I took off the top of the skirt to make it shorter and reinserted the zipper. It came out so well. Again every time I wear this skirt I get compliments.


Last but not least... the most clicked post this year was the
1. Golden girl sweater refashion.
I turned a big and frumpy sweater to a very cute sparkly sweater. I wear this and I feel wonderful!


Thank you everyone for reading. I love my readers! Here's to a fabulous 2013! And more blog posts!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...