Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Gluten Free Review: Pancakes

I found this mix and was happy. I love pancakes and this is something I enjoy eating every sunday. It is sort of like a family tradition. I thought I would try them out.


The mix was easy to make and it did take some finessing to make sure they were cooked evenly on the pan. But they came out nice and fluffy! Totally yummy!

This is definitely a good mix. Easy too. Will definitely make again. :)

xoxoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They look good. Where did you get the mix?

TracyKM said...

As I try to be low carb, I don't buy any of the GF mixes, but you can get awesome recipes at http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/ and today's recipe is chocolate, GF, low carb pancakes! Yum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...