Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Next Style Project Day 1: Kiss me shirt

So Day 1 of  My Next Style Project is here! Today I made a shirt that is a great shirt for Valentine's Day using the iron-on letters and the iron on rhinestones! First I started off with this plain red long sleeved shirt!

Next, I ironed on letters "kiss me". 

I thought this was plain and needed some bling. So I added a heart of rhinestones to dot the i and simply ironed them on! It was that easy!




Fabulous! Perfect for Valentines Day! Especially with this cold weather! Thanks again to Next Style for these craft products. Tomorrow is another easy project with their iron-on rhinestones.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

Lovely Light said...

I'm really impressed!

Mommy Evolution said...

Sweet :-) Please share your projects at www.creativecraftsthursday.blogspot.com each and every week and check out what other creative divas are up to.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...