Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Purple ribbon headband DIY

Happy Martin Luther King Day! Here's to having a day off to celebrate a great leader!

Today's project is a quick one. Using things or more so scraps of items I had leftover. Enter small piece of elastic and 2 pieces of this beautiful ribbon. I decided to make a headband. I hate having hair in my face especially when I am working.

Fold under the ribbon and sew together. Repeat other side.

Attach elastic to one side. 

put the headband on and mark where you need the elastic to attach. Now sew it on PAST the mark or else the head band will come off. You want the elastic to stretch some. 


Done! Easy peasy!

Here it is on. :) Yay!! And yay for using scraps!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...