Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Soap Pouch

I actually did this project when we first moved to DC. Calvin needed something for his soap and I had this messed up wash cloth. I have no idea but I have a lot of wash cloths...

Enter Pinterest. I found this pin about how to make soap pouches. Click here for the Tutorial!

I tried to follow the tutorial but of course I messed up and changed things up.

Fold over the top part. 

Meet with the other side. 


And I added a ribbon, do this before you sew along the outer edges!!! See below! 


Here is what it looks like when you turn it right side out. 

I repeated again. with the leftover part of the wash cloth. 




I like the one I overlapped more. But if you have different sized bar soaps. They were super easy to make!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...