Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Gluten Free: Crispy Parmesan Green Beands

I first saw this pin on Pinterest, they looked soo good! It is from the website Dashing Dish.

So I thought I would give it a whirl! I basically followed the basic ingredients. I left out the pepper some until the very end. And I used an entire bag of fresh green beans, I am not a fan of using frozen veggies. So 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. I used the powdered version. 1 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp salt. Mix it all together.

First add aluminum foil to a cookie sheet and lightly grease with spray oil.

Add cleaned green beans. of course cut off the ends. 

Add cheese mix! 

Bake! 425 degrees for 15 minutes. The house smelled amazing!!!! Mine never came out crispy like the picture. 


I tried it with fresh Parmesan cheese that was not powder. OMG they were awesome! The cheese melted. Favorite combo is garlic and Parmesan now. I had to make so many of them b/c my boyfriend now inhales them.


These were delicious even though they were not crispy they were delicious!! :) Will make again!

xoxoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...