Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Gluten Free Pizza Mix!

Pizza time! Oh how I miss pizza ever since I went Gluten Free. Pizza is a weakness. Until I found this mix (on clearance) and thought I would give it a try!

Followed the instructions and mixed up the batter. (you will have extra in the bag, there is more than enough for 2 pizzas in each bag so I saved the leftovers for later since I bought multiple bags. 

Spread onto a cookie sheet. It has to be spread to 14 inches. Yes b/c if you don't it will not cook right. 

All spread out on the cookie sheet and ready to bake. Bake the crust first. 

This is what happens when you try to take pictures for the blog. I got a little burnt but it is ok. Also you will notice you did it right with spreading the crust if it shrinks like it did here. 

Spread the sauce and add cheese and other toppings. Bake again.

Here's mine- cheese pizza with fresh mozarella pieces. 

This is my boyfriend's pizza- loaded with pepperoni! 

These are delicious! We have now made a total of 6 pizzas and we are happy with the outcome, provided you spread the crust thin. this satisfies my pizza cravings now.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...