Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Well you can't win them all... I give up on paint by number

So this is on my craft list. A collection of small paint by numbers. It has been in my closet for a looooong time....

So long that when I pulled out my Eiffel tower, the paint is so thin it does not cover. :(


Do you see how small that is? That is not good for my eyes. I give up and gave away this project. Maybe someone with better eyes will enjoy it! Oh well! I'd rather not get a headache. And it takes one thing off my list now! Yeah ;)

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...