Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Carrot Cake Cupckaes: Gluten free review

Yay ready for some carrot cake. Actually I am not a carrot cake person but this mix changed my mind. It was a gift and now actually I wound up with 3 boxes of this mix. LOL Well let's try it out!

Combine the ingredients and mix. Then you have to let the mix sit for 10 minutes to rehydrate. 

The batter is super sticky. Instead of making a cake I went for cupcakes. I modified the cooking time to 20-25 minutes. 

Yummy-cooking straight out of the oven!

Add some cream cheese icing. 

Done!

These were delicious. And I am not a fan of carrot cake. Even my boyfriend liked them also. I am kind of happy that I got 3 boxes of this mix. This was a great way to eat a quick breakfast.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...