Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Goat cheese & spinach stuffed chicken

I have not made these in a while and I thought this could be a nice change to dinner. First I grabbed chicken breast-cut off the fat and thinned them out. I placed them onto a baking sheet that I sprayed with cooking spray
Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Now finely cut up the spinach- I also removed the stems. Place them onto the middle of the chicken. Next add goat cheese.
Time to roll them up! Secure with toothpicks. You will need a few depending on the thickness of the chicken.
Bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes. This is vary depending on the thickness of the chicken. Done! OMG these are super yummy

Super easy to make and really great to eat. The goat cheese will keep the inside of the meat moist.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...