Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Lace long sleeve shirt pattern review

Thought I would give this pattern a try.... M6604 form McCall's

I really liked this shirt


I really thought this would be a lovely top. What I did not notice was there is no lining under the lace of the top so I had to add my own.

Here is the finished top...





The top was a little low but it may have been the way I sewed the binding on the neckline. Sleeves are a little big but not bad. They were a pain to sew. I also changed the way I finished the top. I used bias trim on the bottom because I was in need of the length. Loosing almost an inch was out of my comfort zone. I cut a size 12, which was perfect. Any smaller of a size and it would not have fit in my chest. Overall, I do like the shirt. I am very happy with the way it turned out. I don't know if I would make another one. We will have to see.

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...