Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Gluten Free Review: Beef Stroganoff

My mom gave me this mix, she had seen it and it was gluten free. Everything was provided but the meat. You could use whatever you wanted.

So I heated up my beef, which I used more than what it said but hey we like meat here! Brown and drain the fat. 

Add the mix and water and noodles. Cook. 

Done! Easy peasy! 

Now the review. The dish was really easy to cook but there was not that much flavor to the dish. I just didn't care for it, very bland. Would I purchase this again? Probably not, so boring and not worth the extra money. I may have to work on my own one day....

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...