Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Silver medallion belt to necklace

These medallions came from an old belt I had which broke but I saved them.... They were just too pretty.

I took 3 of them and decided to make a necklace. I connected them via 2 jump rings.

Next I added a ribbon to the medallions. This will now allow me to adjust where it sits and of course tie it to wear it!

The ends are just simple knots, I cut the ends off and burned to seal the ribbon from fraying.


Done!

Here it is on... it will definitely look cute on a higher neckline top and maybe even a little bit lower. But man what a statement necklace!!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...