Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Garden Fit for a Diva Part 3: blue glitter with paint plant pots

More planters! This time I painted the pots with blue paint before I added glitter. Because I thought sometimes you could see the orange of the terra cotta through it.


I also tried a little of the glitter paint too. 

But I could not resist the sparkly blue glitter. OMG it is to DIE for!


Drool!


Again spray. 

You can see some of the blue glitter pots. These are probably my favorite! They sparkle so nicely on my patio in the sun.


Ahhh. I love my plants!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...