Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Iron Board Fix- Finally

Now I don't intend to post small projects but after wrestling with this thing man, what an ordeal .

Everyone probably knows my hideous ironing board cover... there is coffee, hot chocolate, interfacing, bonding, etc. And it is a hot mess. Even some fabric stained the board.


Even tho I got an "extra wide" cover. I wrestled, threw my body weight, cursed the manufacturers and the sewers, it barely fit. Extra wide-baloney!

Hopefully this cover will hold up better. I am hoping that this orange print will not show so many marks..

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...