Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Goodbye flutter sleeves yellow shirt refashion

So sad, I purchased this top when tulle was having a big sale and I liked the yellow. But the top is NOT what I ordered online. It is almost depressing when I actually order clothes that are not previously owned and I dislike them. Luckily I didn't spend much. So the ends are not even hemmed!!!! This caused the sleeves to roll up!!!



They just look bad!! Off they come! So I laid the shirt out and cut leaving room to fold over the hem and will sew it down.

Ahh, BUH-BYE!!

Fold over and sew down!

I cut off excess if I had too much. Then it needed a good ironing. 

I added a tank top underneath since it was see-through some and I wanted some modesty for work. Paired with one of my favorite pencil skirts!

Oh they are gone! Happy! Now it will get worn!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...