Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Linen Restoration Part 2: Knit sweater and cotton

Here is party 2 of the restoration process I undertook. Now this was really delicate items in my hope chest. This lace thing (which had a hole

 
And a knit sweater/shawl item.


 
Both were super yellow and had brown spots But the restoration did the trick. Look at how white the knit sweater is!!

 
Both items turned out really well and the stains are gone. Very happy. Now on Friday I am going to try things with color. I am sort of nervous about it. Come back Friday!
 
Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...