Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower

First of all let me state this.... I had zero hand in planning this bridal shower. I literally showed up and helped set up. But I just had to share this was a fabulous shower! My cousin Megan is getting married soon and I am one of the bridesmaids. I am so excited. Megan love the movie Breakfast at Tiffanys. And hence the theme of the shower.

First everything was covered with blue satin table cloths. Found on amazon for next to nothing. Complete with sunglasses, flowers, balloons, and vases.




My mom made this wonderful towel "cake"


It actually rivals the real cake

We also found a poster and added a word bubble welcoming everyone to the shower.
Love the Megan and Co banner!


The punch was even Tiffany Blue and fabulous! All the bridesmaids got these fabulous cups. :) Love them!

And everyone got tea cups as souveniers. How lovely!

We even had sunglasses and pearls which I don't have pictures of but what a fabulous bridal shower! Hope this inspires you!

Cheers,
Lauren

4 comments:

Jill @ Being Spiffy said...

I may have gotten married 10 years ago, but I want a bridal shower like this!

Found you via Hope Studios' link party.

La La Lauren!!! said...

Thank you Jill! Like I said I can't take any credit, I just took the pictures. :)

Floriana said...

Buongiorno, una certa torte di pannolini " ely" su facebook usa le sue immagini come proprie, Flo

Floriana said...

Buongiorno, una certa torte di pannolini " ely" su facebook usa le sue immagini come proprie, Flo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...