Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Gluten Free Review: chocolate chip muffins

I was so excited to find these muffins in the freezer section at the grocery store. Breakfast is the hardest thing to deal with, there are not a lot of gluten options eating out. I mean who puts pancake mix in omelletes and scrambled eggs? So frustrating!!

So they have to stay frozen. But you can easily pull one out and thaw and eat it.

Just put it microwave for about 30 seconds to heat it (as recommended) and voila! Ready to eat!

OMG these were heavenly. I definitely recommend!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...