Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Refashion Blazer Revisit: Zipper Added

Let's revisit the blazer I just refashioned. I didn't like the hook and eye closure. I wanted the option to open and close it. I wanted a zipper.


So I regular zipper won't work. You have to get a separating zipper. Shown below. Or else you have to contort yourself into your jacket. As me how I know....
 

It is really simple. Line up with the edge of the zipper with the edge of the jacket. Sew.


Done!! Yay.



Now I can wear it open or closed. Easy fix. Now I will wear it more.

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...