Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Writers Wanted! Inspired by India sewing/refashioning series!

Wow I have found some fabulous paisleys and other Indian inspired fabric and refashions. That I have decided that I would like to announce something...

Yes come January 2014, I would like to host a series Inspired by India! I would also like to announce I am looking for people who would be interested in contributing to this series. I would love to have enough to go for the entire month of January! If you are interested and have either a refashion or something sewing in general please contact me. I would love to have you! I have had a blast on Refashion Runway that I wanted to have some sort of theme. I like sewing for themes. Also I would like something inspiring for the New Year! Hopefully you will be inspired to join and be a contributor!!!

Now here is a simple refashion to get us inspired. I found this shirt from Talbots WITH the tags still on it and I just fell for the colors. Nothing wrong with the fit.


I just didn't like one thing... those gold buttons and the little extension. I thought it did nothing for the shirt.

This was an easy fix. With my seam ripper in hand I just undid the stitches and also pulled off the buttons.

Done! For the cooler weather a long, fun pattern top is exactly what I need!


Cheers! And if you would like to join the series please don't hesitate to contact me!

Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...