Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Easy Blouse Pattern 1690 Part 2

Happy Black Friday!!! Today I am going to tell you how I made the brown shirt I am wearing with my red coduroy refashion I posted on Wednesday. Actually super easy.



Actually it is another option of the plaid overskirt I did with the purple chiffon. This is the top you can sew with it. And really easy to make! It fits well. Easy to understand. Covers me well that I can wear it to work. It does have side slits. Definnitely will make again. Perfect, which you don't always get in patterns. This one is for the win.

The fabric is some sort of satin-y material.

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...