Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Roll tide baseball tee- New Look 6230

Next sewing project was using more of the houndstooth fabric I had.


Don't let the pattern number fool you, my pattern had 0915 on the outside but the inside said 6230. Grr. I used the houndstooth you have previously seen with my leggings. I have plenty leftover. I decided to make myself an Alabama Football Inspired baseball tee (which btw why would you pair it with a pencil skirt like this pattern does???). I used the red poly interlock you saw with the drapey vogue maxi dress for the sleeves. Here is my new top to watch college football in! Yeah!


Love it.

Roll Tide!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...