Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Burgundy striped sweater, refashion #6

This too big burgundy striped sweater was nice but just too big. Bleh. It does nothing on me for my shape. Just too big.


This is a simple fix. I pinned it to the shape of my body. Sew. I then serged off the excess. 

Done!

Look excess gone and so is the excess in the sleeves. 

I have no idea what my camera decided to do this... but this was interesting. 



Here is the composite shot! Much nicer and I'll get wear out of it in this weather!

93 left to go!!!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...