Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Gluten Free Review: Pancake Mix- FAIL

We tried this mix on Christmas. We decided to splurge and make some pancakes. So we tried this mix I think I got from my mom. I can't remember. It was just in our pantry.


Easy to make, cook, they LOOKED decent

However, they literally fall apart in our mouths. It was impossible to pick it up with a fork. The taste wasn't all that awesome. It was super light hence why it just fell apart. I didn't even finish mine, neither did my boyfriend. We threw away the rest of the box mix. Not worth it, Don't recommend.

Hopefully there will be better food reviews in 2014!

Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

Desarae said...

Yuck, no fun! I'm planning to share some of our gluten free recipes on my blog sometime in the future, and we have a pancake recipe that is great-- it is made with DIY oat flour! They have a great, hearty, grainy taste.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...